SCRUM COACH - Charlotte, NC
Ranked as a top Fortune 100 Financial Services company, our client has an opening for a Scrum Master professional. This position will primarily Builds disciplined, effective Scrum Teams. It is critical that you have agile experience.
Imagine everything that you could learn to advance your career while working at a Fortune 100 company with around $2.0 trillion in assets. This position seeks talented candidates who will put the customer at the center of everything they do.
Inquire about this opportunity and you could end up on a diverse and inclusive team where you’ll not only be valued but feel inspired to give your all to get the job done.
- Title: Scrum Coach
- Location: San Francisco, CA or Charlotte, NC
- Duration: 12 to 24 months
- 2+ years of Active Agile experience (Scrum, Agile Scaling, Agile tools, etc.,)
- Builds disciplined, effective Scrum Teams (Teams) which embrace and exhibit the Agile mindset.
- Ensures Scrum Team adherence to Scrum theory, practices, and rules, including mentoring and/ or training the Team on Scrum events, artifact creation, and Generally Accepted Principles.
- In coordination with leaders, implements the 3 pillars of Scrums Empirical Process control, enabling the Team to provide maximum value, including Transparency (status and risk mitigation), Inspection (check work / process as completed); and Adaptation (changing tactical direction if needed).
- Ensures PO management of Product Backlog, Release Plan, and Roadmap, sharing with the Team and stakeholders.
- Uses empirical data to help Team identify improvement opportunities and measure the results of the improvements.
- Coaches Team and business leadership in use of measures/metrics to measure value and identify opportunities for improvement
- Facilitates collaboration and negotiation with outside areas where the Team needs to interact, including other teams and/or departments, ensuring retention of Team focus.
- Assists non-Scrum team members to understand and adapt to best approaches for interactions with the Team to maximize the Scrum value.
- Advocates for the Team, ensuring PO and other decision-makers are aware of Team concerns.
- Provides information and observations to the Team to help identify internal impediments.
- Facilitates removal of internal or external impediments or barriers that the Team cannot remove themselves.
- Ensures Team accommodates and complies with all policy and regulatory matters.
- Ensures team members update their tasks in Jira, including estimated time to completion.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: SCRUM COACH
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 358913
Posted Date: 3/8/2019