Loan Specialist - Laurel, MS
Our client in Laurel, MS is looking for a Loan Specialist to help in their branch through the end of the year. Please review the details, and if qualified, apply today for immediate consideration!
Personal Loan Specialist
Responsibilities include reviewing customer needs and services as well as handling various aspects of
past due account adjustments. Role success will be based on creation of customer experience,
generation of business, compliance, attainment of monthly goals, and accuracy.
• 35% Customer Experience: Greeting, assisting and soliciting individuals entering the office
and calling by phone; receiving and processing credit and employment verifications, and
recording information obtained; processing payments, distributions, and insurance products at
the direction of a licensed agent; handling account activities related to collection accounts,
including phone calls and face to face communications with customers.
• 30% Branch Support: Preparing reports, correspondences, transaction documentation, and
recording and filing documentation; operates cash drawer, processes bank deposits, maintains
records and balances.
• 30% Business Development: Actively markets and sells all branch products and services to
individuals and merchants. Merchant and bank visits required.
• 5% Perform all other duties as assigned by management.
Note: Regular attendance resulting in meeting and/or exceeding performance standards required
• Customer Commitment
• Core Values & Ethical Conduct
• Communication Skills
• Sales Motivation
• Problem Solving
• Time Management/Productivity
• 1+ year sales and/or customer service experience
• High School Diploma/GED, Bachelors degree a plus
• Valid drivers license
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Loan Specialist
Location: Laurel, MS
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 358942
Posted Date: 3/11/2019