Associate Instructional Designer - Bedford, MA
Seeking an Associate Instructional Designer to join the Global Customer Service team to support the growth of company by developing effective training material for our global support teams.
Must have a strong technical background, be customer focused, and pride yourself on your ability to deliver best in class training to geographically dispersed teams.
· Assist with the development of facilitator-led and computer-based technical course content in an environment that incorporates job-specific graphics and tools.
· Work with subject matter experts to identify or clarify target audience’s performance expectations and training needs.
· Write performance-based learning objectives and create engaging learning activities that match them.
· Create supporting material/media for courses as needed (audio, video, simulations, role plays, games etc).
· Partner with Customer Care team members to devise methods of assessment, such as roleplays, practical assignments, or tests, to measure the effectiveness of the course.
· Maintain project documentation and course folders.
· Assist with preparation, translation and localization of all assets related to training content.
· Input training materials into Learning Management Systems for multiple languages.
· Work with ID Manager to evaluate content effectiveness and make ongoing adjustments to maximize program efficiency and outcomes.
· Proficient using MS Office.
· Experience with Articulate Storyline or similar eLearning design product.
· Demonstrated knowledge of the ADDIE or SAM ISD models, Kirkpatrick levels of evaluation and Bloom’s taxonomy.
· Ability to “translate” complex technical concepts into training and tools geared to call center professionals.
· Ability to write effective copy, instructional text, audio and video scripts.
· Ability to communicate and share information effectively in team-oriented, fast-paced environment.
· Good organizational and time management skills with the ability to meet assigned deadlines.
· Basic proficiency with Audio and Visual design tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, WavePad, Audacity, etc.).
· Ability to conduct effective, interactive online meetings.
· Ability to work independently and as part of team.
· Ability to learn quickly.
· Professional reliability.
· Attention to detail.
B.S./B.A. degree or 3-5 years of equivalent training development work experience. Degree or certification in Instructional Design, Instructional Technology, Adult Education, Industrial Psychology, or equivalent discipline is preferred.
United States of America
Information Technology / IT - Software
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Associate Instructional Designer
Location: Bedford, MA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 359005
Posted Date: 3/12/2019