Project Leader / Specialist - Dearborn, MI
- Effectively manages workflow and multiple projects in a timely manner to meet deadlines for the office of the president
- Proactively initiates and tracks progress on projects as needed to support Governance and Communication teams.
- Constantly communicates with team members and interface with Mobility executives, partners and internal departments to resolve issues as they pertain to special projects. governance and communications
- Support organizational planning
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Excellent customer facing and internal communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Passionate solution-seeker
- A winning team spirit
- Problem solver who thrives on challenges and can simplify the complex
- Excellent communication skills Willingness to continuously learn, try new things and adapt to change
- Proficient in MS Office Suite including Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook
Experience working on a team
Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
Additional Information :
Flexible schedule Multi tasking Great listening skills Confident self starter
United States of America
Engineering / Engineering
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Project Leader / Specialist
Location: Dearborn, MI
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 359228
Posted Date: 3/12/2019