Technical Support Analyst - Irving, TX
Ranked as a top Fortune 100 Financial Services company, our client has an opening for a Technical Support Analyst to work onsite in Irving, TX. While this is a 12 month contract position it has the potential to extend to 24 months. Imagine everything that you could learn to advance your career while working at a Fortune 100 company with around $2.0 trillion in assets. This position seeks talented candidates who will put the customer at the center of everything they do. Inquire about this opportunity and you could end up on a diverse and inclusive team where you’ll not only be valued but feel inspired to give your all to get the job done.
The ideal candidate will have Market Research experience. Any experience with in the auto finance industry would be a plus.
Provides complex technical support within a business unit, rather than in an IT organization. Provides technical support for issues and initiatives related to systems, tools and applications used by the business or functional area. . Duties are varied and include: resolution of complex user access and other security administration issues; production support and maintenance of large-scale business applications; troubleshoots network, hardware and software issues using general guidelines, templates or direction from others and coordinates resolution with users, vendors and internal service groups; participates in and may coordinate user projects related to application and hardware installations and upgrades; participates in developing test scripts and coordinates user acceptance testing of technology components; develops and/or updates user documentation and procedures; develops and conducts user/support team training; tracks performance trends and recommends process improvements; understands quality, security and compliance requirements for user area and may participate in BCP activities.
- 3+ years' experience providing technical support.
- Market research experience
- Consultative business analysis experience
- Data & visualization skills (Tableau, PowerPoint, Advanced Excel)
- Knowledge of understanding of auto finance industry
- Able to complete root cause and failure analysis
- Ability to identify inefficiencies, opportunities to streamline business processes, and implement change
- Ability to build trend reports and communicate findings to team and management
- Knowledge and understanding of data preparation, sophisticated data analytic techniques for mining untrusted data (text)
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong organizational, muti-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Outstanding problem solving and decision making skills
- Advantage Reference # 359304
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Technical Support Analyst
Location: Irving, TX
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 359304
Posted Date: 3/13/2019