Software Engineer - Hopkinton, MA
Software Engineer / 359377
Duration: 4 months with possible extension
Location: Hopkinton, MA or 100% remote
- Design, develop, test, implement and maintain web-based user interface.
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Research, analyze and integrate new web technologies with existing web applications to improve application functionality and performance.
- Write well designed, testable and efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Develop, maintain and integrate front-end infrastructure with REST API.
- Collaborate with team members to ensure seamless integration with product components.
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript (ES6).
- Proficient with raw HTML5/CSS3.
- Familiarity with RESTful and asynchronous APIs.
- Hands-on Python experience.
- Ability to work independently and collaborate effectively in small team.
- Experience with popular React workflows.
- Experience with wireframing and mockups.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Experience with Git.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to leverage visualization design tools such as Tableau or BOBJ to tell the analytic story
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Software Engineer
Location: Hopkinton, MA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 359377
Posted Date: 3/13/2019