Administrative Assistant - Maple Grove, MN
Our client in Maple Grove, MN is looking for an Administrative Assistant to work through 8/20/2019. Please review the information, and if qualified, apply today for immediate consideration!
• Performs general administrative duties that may include photocopying, coordinating meetings/appointments, typing, ordering/maintaining supplies, arranging travel, preparing and/or sorting mail. Viewed as a key functional resource
• Serves as a point of contact for internal and external communication; priorities responses
• Anticipates and coordinates projects/assignments, organizes own schedules, and that of others, to meet deadlines. May gather and prepare data in preparation of upcoming projects; identifies future needs to complete projects.
• Assist in completion of projects and be able to keep key stakeholders informed of progress
• Translates thoughts into documents (emails/presentations, etc.) using existing material; ensures the document is logical and complete as well as accurate in grammar and spelling; makes suggestions for improvements in existing communications.
• Answers complex functional questions that may require additional research and follow-up
• Has a working knowledge of financial duties; opens and tracks PO's, documents and resolves disputes; manages approvals and line items entries.
• Is able to quickly learn internal systems and helps to manage processes for the department within these systems.
• Manages work in a confidential manner, ensuring information is shared with internal and external individuals in an appropriate manner; provides guidance to peers as necessary regarding proprietary information. Confidential information typically consists of company/division sensitive information (i.e. new product technology
• High School or equivalent degree
• 2+ years of administrative experience supporting senior leadership
• Exceptional ability to prioritize, problem-solve and make decisions
• High attention to detail
• Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate to a variety of levels, both internally and externally
• Flexible, resilient and nimble; comfortable working in grey areas that are constantly changing
• Accountable with a high degree of initiative; ability to balance fluctuating workload and tasks
• High proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
Maple Grove, MN
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: Maple Grove, MN
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 359439
Posted Date: 3/13/2019