Software Engineer - .Net - Round Rock, TX
Software Engineer - .Net - Remote / 359506
Duration: 2 years
Location: Remote - Occasionally in Austin
Hours: 10am - 7am CST
- 8+ years of total software/IT engineering/code development experience.
- 7 Years of experience of coding, testing and debugging with .Net Core
- Knowledge on Agile/SCRUM development methodologies and software development lifecycle principles
- Ability to develop database objects (procedures, functions, triggers etc.,)
- Ability to write complex query to fetch data.
- Good analytical, logic building and problem solving skills.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment; work with minimal supervision while delivering on action items in a timely fashion
- Able to communicate in English (speaking and writing)
Day to Day:
- Designs, codes, tests, debugs and documents software according to Dell’s systems quality standards, policies and procedures.
- Analyzes business needs and creates software solutions.
- Responsible for preparing design documentation.
- Prepares test data for unit, string and parallel testing.
- Resolves customer issues with software solutions and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
- Prioritizes own work regarding the development, coding, testing and debugging of new software or enhancements to existing software.
- Responsible for implementation of high-quality code for software components in a given product.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of customized applications.
Must be able to:
- Able to Design and develop the code independently and complete the unit testing.
- Do the code reviews
Round Rock, TX
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Software Engineer - .Net
Location: Round Rock, TX
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 359506
Posted Date: 3/14/2019