Data Coordinator (Project Assistant - Littleton, CO
One of the world’s largest communication companies, our client has an opening for a Data Coordinator to work on a team at our client site in Littleton, CO . Imagine everything that you could learn to advance your career while working at a global communication and IT services company focused on connecting people to the power of the digital world. This position seeks talented candidates who will put the customer at the center of everything they do. Inquire about this opportunity and you could end up on a diverse and inclusive team where you’ll not only be valued but feel inspired to give your all to get the job done.
Assist with various assigned project activities that may include gathering and reviewing a variety of data using company resources, compiling and formatting the data to a finished product, and getting necessary approvals in order to meet required management timelines. Utilizes specialized knowledge and skills to perform unique and/or complex administrative, technical or support tasks. Performs a variety of duties involving different and unrelated steps and methods. Uses advanced and specialized knowledge to perform unique and/or complex tasks or activities which may be technical in nature.
Works on assignments requiring judgment and initiative within pre-determined guidelines and subject to occasional review. General instructions given for new assignments. Develops and maintains strong relationships with internal customers and suppliers.
Job Skills Required:
Basic Job Qualifications:
• One to two years applicable work experience or related education.
• Must have strong customer service experience, specifically over the phone.
• Must have experience in working on a computer in Windows-based systems and be very strong in Microsoft Outlook; strong knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access.
• Experience in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment with the ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
• Experience working in teams or alone in relation to problem solving.
• Demonstrate high personal work standards and ethics.
• Ability to solve complex challenges, independently analyze information, and make recommendations based on analysis.
• Must be able to prioritize multiple projects and perform under pressure.
• Ability to work both independently with little supervision and in a collaborative team environment to complete job assignments.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
• Advanced knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, MS PowerPoint.
• Experience with CenturyLink network or ticketing systems or other telecom experience a strong plus.
• Ability to learn quickly.
• Knowledge and experience with network processes.
• Previous experience with Remedy or a proprietary trouble ticketing system.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Data Coordinator (Project Assistant
Location: Littleton, CO
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 359546
Posted Date: 3/14/2019