Electro/Mechanical/Process Technician - Webster, NY
The Electro-Mechanical/Process Technician will provide processing support for the production of Pilot Scale developers, for product development teams.
LOCATION: Webster, NY 14580
HOURS: 7:00am-3:30pm Mon-Fri
PAY RATE: $18.30/hr
STATUS: 12 month contract with possible extension or conversion
Responsibilities may encompass one or more of a wide range of Pilot Plant activities including operation of laboratory material characterization equipment and / or pilot scale production equipment.
Characterization activities may include:
Conducting tests, experiments, data recording, analytical test equipment setup and operation.
Pilot Scale process unit operations include:
Reactor setup and operation, washing/drying, compounding, size reduction, classification, coating, blending and screening.
Activities supporting Product Delivery may include:
Managing material inventory, material submissions for characterization, and collecting and analyzing data
- Flexibility, teamwork, and safe work habits.
- Good written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- Good PC skills (Word/Excel)
- Quick Study, willing to learn new skills.
- Familiar with Chemical and/or Conventional toner manufacturing and characterization Required
- Technical work experience with Hands on in a mechanical or chemical field.
Education: AAS degree in a technical curriculum, mechanical or chemical preferred.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Electro/Mechanical/Process Technician
Location: Webster, NY
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 359573
Posted Date: 3/15/2019