Finance Specialist - Dublin, OH
Position Description: This position will be responsible for supporting and auditing Shelf Life processes related to the circuit life cycle.
• Audits and escalates workflow processes related to offnet vendor charges at the beginning of the circuit life cycle (installs) throughout the end of circuit life cycle (disconnects).
• Reduces circuit shelf life balance by working with cross-functional teams such as service activation, service delivery, end-user billing (Kenan and LATIS), access management and other finance teams.
• Performs in-depth analysis of order entry, circuit inventories, and vendor bills in BTOD (BillTrak Pro).
• Identifies circuits which should have been disconnected but are still invoiced from carrier/vendor (unnecessary cost/expense).
• Initiates disputes with the offnet vendor (carrier), creates internal disconnect orders to process improper disconnect with the vendor (carrier).
• Leverages various systems such as OBIEE (Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Editions), PRIME, CORE, Order Entry, TIRKS to further identify process or system gaps of circuit life cycle.
• This person will work with their direct manager to improve processes which will ensure controls of network costs.
• Telecom experience is a must have skill
• Strong verbal, written and oral communication skills to articulate findings and influence desired results with stakeholders
• Demonstrated commitment to work with others to resolve issues and identify opportunities
• Requires high comfort level and experience with Microsoft Excel spreadsheets
• Self-motivated to identify outstanding issues and pursue to closure
• Positive attitude and self-starter with an interest in finding new ways to improve processes.
• Bachelors degree in Business, Accounting/Finance or equivalent work experience required.
• Expertise and working knowledge of legacy networks related to the circuit life cycle.
• This position requires 3 to 5 years of telecommunications experience in auditing with a strong background in cost analysis or profitability.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Finance Specialist
Location: Dublin, OH
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 359606
Posted Date: 3/14/2019