Process Technician - Painted Post, NY
One of the world’s leaders in materials science, our client has an opening for a Process Technician to work onsite in Painted Post, NY. Imagine everything that you could learn to advance your career while working at a company with a 166–year track record of creating life-changing inventions.
Must be able to work all hours/shifts (including weekends) with short notice. This is NOT a M-F 8-5 job. Flexibility to work a changing schedule to cover various shift needs is an absolute must.
**This is a plant setting need**
Primary Job Responsibilities
• Experimental run coverage on production lines
• Pallet jack operations - Moving/stacking skids/pallets using proper procedures
• Operating large band saw (daily use)
• Visual product inspections
• Ticket tracking
• Loading/unloading large parts onto production lines, into saws, and onto shelves
• Data entry using Excel
• Able to set up and run a variety measurement/testing equipment on own after being trained.
• Knowledgeable of PCs especially Excel and Word software
• Proficient at data collection.
• Must be able to be flexible in work hours, usually on very short notice.
• Must be able to work off shifts, weekends and overtime when needed.
• Good organizational skills and time management.
• Must be able to work with minimal supervision while getting the job done in a timely manner
• Accountable for objectives / goals and follows up on tasks
• Handles more than one priority at a time and can shift priorities quickly
• Good work record (attendance, performance, and behavior)
• Anticipates problems and takes action before required
• Self-motivated, accepts responsibility, positive, can-do attitude, manufacturing organization
Education: Minimum 2 year technical degree required
Painted Post, NY
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Process Technician
Location: Painted Post, NY
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 359640
Posted Date: 3/15/2019