Cybersecurity Project Manager - Round Rock, TX
Must have 8+ years of experience specifically supporting Cybersecurity projects.
This role reports to the leader of Dell’s SRO PMO team and drives all aspects of Project, Program and Portfolio activity, including collaborating and coordinating across all Cybersecurity, Product Security, IT and Business segments.
- • Defines project value proposition, scope, work plan, resource needs, timeline and budget for projects.
- Manages resources (i.e., capital requirements and human capital, etc.) to complete project/program on time and within budget.
- • Plans and executes project communications ensuring timely and accurate distribution of information, documentation, and issue resolution to all appropriate team members.
- • Drives the development and execution of project plan by working with project team to define, sequence, and estimate duration of activities and determine schedules to meet project objectives.
- • May be responsible to coordinate tasks and deliverables for multiple Project Managers and Business Partners
- • Keeps team and leadership updated on project status and risk factors.
- • Manages the identification, resolution and escalation of project risks and issues.
- • Ensures consistency and adherence to Dell standards, processes, and policies for all projects.
- • Manages all aspects of the project execution including: chartering, scope definition, requirements gathering, project planning, change control, risk management and reporting. Emphasis on the Execution Phases. • Tracks project budget and resource utilization against plan.
- • 8+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- • PMP
- • Cybersecurity project/program management experience
- • Communications Skills, demonstrated history of driving for results, with metrics as proof. The successful candidate will be part of the PMO within the SBO (Security Business Office).
The PMO supports projects across all SRO (Security and Resiliency Office) pillars, however the successful candidate will be specifically assigned to support Cybersecurity projects.
No OT authorized for this position.
Successful candidate is expected to complete work within the constraints of a 40 hour work week.
Round Rock, TX
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Cybersecurity Project Manager
Location: Round Rock, TX
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 359667
Posted Date: 3/14/2019