Quality Technician - Redwood City, CA
Advantage Resourcing is seeking a Quality Technician for our client located in Redwood City, CA.
· This position is responsible for inspection.
· Quality Inspection Procedures: Implement quality inspection procedures including sampling plans, for production level components, sub assemblies, and finished product. Notify Sr. Quality Engineer of non-conforming materials and issues. May be required to assist in the development of quality inspection fixtures.
· Testing: May assist in design verification and validation testing for company products in accordance with Company Quality Systems and regulatory requirements
· Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience (check all that apply):
· AA degree in Engineering or other technical discipline or equivalent experience.
· 3 years exp in medical device environment
· 1 year experience in Quality Technician position.
· Understanding of GMP, 21CFR820, ISO 13485,and MDD
· 1-3 years experience in precision mechanical inspection
· Ability to understand schematics, drawing, BOM’s and test processes
· Strong communication skills (both verbal and written) required.
· Experience with ManufactPro highly desirable
· Proficient in MS Word, Excel Outlook and basic understanding of Solidworks
· Able to lift objects that may weigh up to 30 pounds
If you are interested in applying, please email me at: Thomas.Cooper(at)advantageresourcing.com, call 408-367-1478, or click the “Apply” button.
Redwood City, CA
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Quality Technician
Location: Redwood City, CA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 359777
Posted Date: 3/15/2019