AppDynamics Web Engineer - Charlotte, NC
Exciting 6-24 month contract opportunity for an AppDynamics Web Engineer with our Fortune 100 Financial Services client in Charlotte, NC. The ideal candidate will have prior experience with AppDynamics. Experience with Tomcat and Apache application server a plus.
This candidate will as an application systems engineer, providing technical oversight and expertise driving the operational maturity (management, administration, and optimization) of new operational controls (monitoring/alerting) being incrementally delivered into our production environment to drive the maturity of our end to end monitoring and alerting capabilities.
- Responsible for analyzing, designing, developing, testing and providing senior technical oversight over new operational controls which leverage tools such as workload automation tools.
- Accountable for multiple projects at any given time, and may be expected to provide technical analyst support for a wide variety of systems/solutions.
- Responsible for producing detailed Functional System Design documents, Use Cases and interface data mapping.
- Must also conduct walk through meetings of the produced documents with impacted technical/system groups, testing groups, servicing groups, and business groups.
- Also, responsible for supporting technical and testing groups in root cause analysis of system defects.
- 7+ years of application development and implementation which includes web application installations, upgrades, and deployment as well as any server/system that supports hosted web applications.
- 5+ years of experience supporting production environment.
- 5+ years of workload automation tool experience
- 3+ years of experience with logging, monitoring, and event detection on cloud or distributed platforms
- 3+ years of proficiency with AppDynamics Administration.
- 3+ years of experience with Tomcat and Apache application server
- 3+ years of systems administration knowledge for UNIX, Linux and Windows
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of J2EE/Java concepts and techniques.
- Prior work experience with Shell and Perl.
– Advantage Reference # 360074
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: AppDynamics Web Engineer
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 360074
Posted Date: 3/20/2019