SDLC Support Analyst - Charlotte, NC
Exciting 12-24 month contract opportunity for a Business Analyst with our Fortune 500 Financial Services client in Charlotte or Minneapolis. The ideal candidate will have a strong background with SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) and advanced Microsoft Office skills.
This position will be part that provides the 1st level support to the enterprise related to SDLC and ALM corporate standards, processes, tools as well as other SDLC and ALM areas of responsibilities. This team member will play an integral role in the team’s ability to achieve its objectives. The ideal candidate will possess ALM principles and have excellent analytical and problem solving skills. This self-directed and motivated professional will possess a strong aptitude for balancing and completing multiple priorities in a changing environment.
• Work assigned support requests by researching requests against the SDLC and ALM policy, existing process documentation, and by partnering with teams.
• Manage assignments within SLA guidelines.
• Manage tickets assigned in JIRA within the defined process workflow.
• Assist ESDLC documentation teams (SDLC & ALM) with documentation updates and participate in UAT activities.
• Act as back up to the SDLC Support Team Lead.
• 7+ years of business systems analysis experience, business systems design experience, or a combination of both
• 5+ years of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) experience
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills
• Knowledge and understanding of project management methodologies used in waterfall or Agile development projects
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
• Strong analytical skills and ability to solve complex technical problems
• Ability to manage multiple and competing priorities
• 2+ years of JIRA experience
• Knowledge and understanding of full life cycle application development
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: SDLC Support Analyst
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 360100
Posted Date: 3/20/2019