Logistics Coordinator/ Office Assistant - Cerritos, CA
Part-Time Logistics Coordinator/ Office Assistant
Working Hours: 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM (Lunch Break 1 hour) – 5 days a week or 4 days a week from Mon-Fri
Location: Cerritos, CA
A global supply trading company is looking for a logistics coordinator/ office assistant who has the basic PC skills and customer service mindset.
The ideal candidate is willing to handle multi-tasking a variety of duties from logistics, administrative, and sales support.
This position is a part-time position (4 hours a day/ 4-5 days a week)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (Not Official: Please ask for more details during your interview)
- Record shipment data, such as weight, charges, space availability, damages, or discrepancies for reporting, accounting, or recordkeeping purposes.
- Prepare documents, such as work orders, bills of lading, or shipping orders, to route materials.
- Contact carrier representatives to make arrangements or to issue instructions for shipping and delivery of materials.
- Determine shipping methods, routes, or rates for materials to be shipped.
- Greet visitors and assist in answering telephones; provide information and/or relays messages to appropriate personnel.
- Pick up and distribute incoming mail/division materials.
- Type memoranda, correspondence, and reports.
- File, copy, fax, and contact vendors.
- Prepare and submit invoices for payment, and prepare purchase requisitions, purchase orders, and other related records.
- Support sales representatives and sales branches by creating/providing materials they need and answer customer inquiries.
Ability to compile, organize, prepare and maintain an assortment of records, reports and information in an effective manner and according to departmental and/or governmental regulations.
Ability to communicate effectively with supervisors and other staff members.
Ability to use independent judgment in routine and non-routine situations.
Ability to perform required mathematical calculations.
Ability to utilize and understand computer applications and techniques as necessary in the completion of daily assignments.
Ability to plan organize and/or prioritize daily assignments and work activities.
Ability to comprehend and apply the regulations and procedures of the department. Is skilled in the use of office equipment such as computers, telephones, copiers, fax machines, calculators, etc.
United States of America
Japanese / Japanese
Direct Hire Position
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Logistics Coordinator/ Office Assistant
Location: Cerritos, CA
Job Type: Direct Hire Position
Reference ID: 360212
Posted Date: 3/20/2019