Business Systems Analyst with Tech Writing experience - Charlotte, NC
Business Systems Analyst with Tech Writing experience
Length of Contract: 12-24 months
Hourly rate: $36/hr.
Job ID: # 360311
The person filling this position must be able to:
• Partner with various constituents within EDM to develop and address technical documentation needs.
• Design and develop complex technical and functional documentation including;
o Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
o Executive Level Communications
o Technical and functional specifications and other technical project artifacts
o Technical presentations
o Technical training materials, and/or complex web content.
o Business requirements
• Analyze, recommend and document technical or business procedures and best practices.
• Identify process gaps and offering alternatives.
• Actively participates in developing documentation strategy, policy and guidelines.
• Manage projects related to technical/business process implementation.
• Edit material authored by others.
• Provide guidance to less experienced technical writers.
Minimum Qualifications • 7+ years of business systems analysis experience, design experience, or a combination of both • 5+ years experience with creating technical documentation (SOPs, Manuals, etc.) • Must have experience working in a technology environment. • Strong Communication and Presentation skills. Additional Qualifications • Must be able to lead/facilitate meetings with all levels of the EDM organization • SharePoint experience (experience with creating folder, storing documents, etc.) • Experience partnering and collaborating partnering with project and cross-functional teams, organizational awareness. • Must be proficient with the Microsoft Office suite • Strong PowerPoint experience
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Business Systems Analyst with Tech Writing experience
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 360311
Posted Date: 3/22/2019