Reliability Engineer - Midland, NC
- Develop and administer the CMMS for tracking equipment work.
- Implement workflow for how to use CMMS in terms of initiating troubleshooting and tracking work performed.
- Develop meaningful metrics to track reliability.
- Provide data analysis on equipment failures and MTBF.
- Develop preventative maintenance checklist of equipment.
- Evaluate run conditions and provide suggestions for improving equipment life.
- Recommend improvements to process/equipment and drive equipment robustness.
- Provide guidance and training to manufacturing support.
- Work with manufacturing operators to drive standardization and continue improvements.
- Encompasses scientific and technological principles involved with a parameter of design concerned with the length of failure-free operation.
- Evaluates, from a reliability standpoint, the materials, properties, and techniques used in production.
- Responsible for advising design engineering on selection, application and test of electronic components and systems.
- Determines reliability requirements of components and systems.
- Develops new acceleration techniques and analytical tools to assure the early identification of potential problems with new products, packaging, and processes.
- Makes recommendations for changes in the selection and application of components and systems.
- Requires basic understanding and application of standard engineering or scientific theories, concepts, principles, and techniques.
- Requires the ability to develop and resolve solutions to routine technical problems of limited scope.
- Work is closely monitored and technical assignments are given with specific, detailed instructions.
- Contacts are primarily with immediate project team or leaders, or other professionals in a similar group.
- AAS Required, BS Desired
Experience: 1-3 Years
- Mechanical knowledge specifically working with motors, bearings, equipment maintenance.
- Any experience with CMMS preferably Maximo.
- Well organized and detail oriented.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Reliability Engineer
Location: Midland, NC
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 360340
Posted Date: 3/25/2019