Japanese Bilingual New Business Development Specialist - Torrance, CA
Japanese Bilingual New Business Development Specialist
Department: Car Electronics Product Planning, Tech Support, Business Planning and New Business Development
Reports to: Manger
The New Business Development Specialist position supports the growth of the company’s market position by assisting with (i) locating, developing, defining, negotiating and closing new business relationships, opportunities and/or product deals and (ii) recommending changes to existing business practices to increase product exposure and revenue. This position requires the ability to work closely with development leads and partners, developing, managing and maintaining key partnerships, and delivering new business and product solutions that are valuable, feasible and compelling to consumers.
You will be internally communicating daily with management and staff of the car electronics departments (Sales, Marketing, Product Planning, Business Planning, Seihan) to promote effective communication and strategic alignment of new business opportunities.
Also, you will be communicating as need with management and staff and subsidiaries to expand the company’s business .
Externally, you will be communicating regularly with third-party partners, innovators/inventors, and other external technology partners with potential to identify, investigate plan, coordinate and execute new business ventures.
Essential Duties (Not Official: Please ask the interviewer for more details)
1. Identifies trendsetting ideas by researching industry and related events, publications and announcements and tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments. (20%)
2. Collects accurate data regarding potential strategic partners; analyzes market strategies, deal requirements and financials; prepares detailed reports and/or effective business plans for management review. (40%)
3. Assists in the documentation of new business deals by coordinating business requirements, negotiating contracts, and integrating contract requirements with business operations. (10%)
4. Assists in the implementation of growth strategies and recommends changes to existing business practices to increase exposure and revenue. (10%)
5. Acts as facilitator between management and external contracting sources. (10%)
6. Keeps current with industry knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks and participating in professional organizations. (10%)
Education: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university, majoring in Business, Finance or related field
Experience: 3 to 6 years of sales and marketing experience in automotive, electronic, telematic or similar industries as well as extensive marketing research and consulting experience
Language: Written and spoken fluency in Japanese
License: California class C (regular automotive) driver’s license
Knowledge: Personal Computer skills, Software programs, including Microsoft Office Suite, Word Processing programs, including Microsoft Word
Spreadsheet programs, including Microsoft Excel, Presentation programs, including PowerPoint
Able to attend Occasional travel (less than 30% of the time)
United States of America
Japanese / Japanese
Direct Hire Position
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Japanese Bilingual New Business Development Specialist
Location: Torrance, CA
Job Type: Direct Hire Position
Reference ID: 360363
Posted Date: 3/21/2019