Program Manager – Marketing Programs - Hopkinton, MA
Jr/Mid Program Manager – Marketing Programs
Must Haves: Good understanding in field marketing, marketing metrics, background in field events, a team player, ability to adapt to highly stressful situations, great attitude.
2-3 years of relevant experience
Job Description; Advisor, Field Marketing - Consulting Services Field Enablement Technologies Services Marketing
Technologies Consulting is looking for a high-energy, passionate and driven marketing professional to join the company’s Consulting Services Marketing organization as a field enablement/field marketing advisor. Technologies Consulting services portfolio consists of services and capabilities focused on IT Transformation, Application Transformation, and Workforce Transformation.
This position will have program management responsibility to help facilitate the marketing and sale of Technologies Consulting services through our consulting services sellers, provide marketing support for targeted marketing, account-based marketing, and sales enablement programs.
Develops and applies project management techniques.
Utilizes standard campaign methodology and metrics to track marketing/sales efforts and drive program results throughout quarter/year.
Handles diverse range of issues that require evaluation of a variety of factors including current business trends.
Identifies opportunities for process and procedure enhancements to drive efficiency and customer service levels.
Candidates should have a proven track record of success in information technology field marketing, digital marketing, and/or product marketing.
Experience in positioning, messaging, and content development that can generate awareness and buzz in the marketplace, and ensure internal and partner sales resources have the knowledge and tools required to convert leads into opportunities is essential.
Working knowledge of marketing, marketing ROI, sales, sales enablement, and consulting/services marketing with a desire for continuous learning is required.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- • Support of field marketing programs
- • Quarterly tracking and metrics for all marketing programs, lead tracking, and marketing content
- • Work closely with digital marketing and marketing research teams
- • Work with the Field Enablement team on the bi-weekly field enablement updates
- • Position requires ability to interface with all levels of organization including the executive management team as well as internal partners
- • Other projects as requested
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- • Solid understanding of marketing technology programs within the IT industry, especially Eloqua
- • Experience in the IT services or consulting industry
- • Experience developing customer-facing marketing content
- • Experience with lead tracking
- • Solid understanding of web metrics, Google analytics, Omniture, Tableau, and other analysis tools
- • Excellent verbal presentation and written communication skills
- • Proficient in a wide range of standard and next-gen communication media, from PowerPoint presentations to video, digital and social media, HTML
- • Ability to influence others to achieve results and work effectively across teams
- • Strong time management and problem-solving skills
- • Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with 2-3 years of relevant experience
This position is located onsite with remote opportunities.
Opportunity for extension up to 1+ year
Hours: 8am-5pm, flexible
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Program Manager – Marketing Programs
Location: Hopkinton, MA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 360449
Posted Date: 3/22/2019