Systems-Network Engineer - Hopkinton, MA
Are you looking for an exciting career opportunity with a leader in the IT technology industry? Read on this could be the break you are looking for!
Must Haves: Windows Desktop 10 experience, Windows Server experience, Vmware Horizon View experience.
This position will be part of the engineering team - Maintenance of virtualization product environment.
Day to Day:
Ensures optimum IT infrastructure performance and integrity related to VMware Horizon VDI and hosted applications.
Ensures consistency and synchronization across global infrastructure components and environments.
Ensures performance optimization, and maintenance by following operational procedures for maintaining and upgrading technology as required.
Will be required to assist in supporting new and existing applications within a hosted environment and running on VDI.
Works with other IT groups and business units to develop new offerings, publishing new applications as well as troubleshooting and resolving technical problems.
Involvement with data gathering activities in support of technology capacity assessment, reporting, and forecasting.
Lead conversations and data gathering for business requirements and perform assessment for mapping to technical capabilities.
Experience / Skills required:
- Proficiency with Microsoft client and server technologies.
- Proficiency in appropriate networks, products and protocols.
- Strong technical aptitude.
- Scripting experience (WMI, Power Shell, Puppet, etc.).
- Ability to execute autonomously.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Sense of urgency.
- VMware Horizon / View / VDI 7.x VMware vSphere 6.x RDS application hosting.
- Windows 10 advanced usage and troubleshooting.
- Server 2016 advanced configuration and troubleshooting.
- Foundational knowledge of ITIL.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Systems-Network Engineer
Location: Hopkinton, MA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 360567
Posted Date: 3/25/2019