Front End Java Developer - Charlotte, NC
Candidates should have and/or be able to demonstrate the following competencies:
• Hands on application development experience to include technical expertise in Java and J2EE development
• Ability to understand business problems and articulate a corresponding solution
• Solid communication skills and effectively communicate problems and solutions.
• Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
• Ability to manage mission critical or highly available platforms or applications
• 7+ years of application development and implementation experience
• 7+ years of Java experience.
• 5+ years of Spring MVC and Rest, Spring Boot , Spring data JPA, and Hibernate experience
• Knowledge on using Github, Gradle, Jenkins and Udeploy.
• Understanding of performance metrics tool like JMeter.
• Good Knowledge of Design Patterns
• 2+ years of UI (User Interface) experience
• 4+ years of SOA (Services Oriented Architecture) experience
• 3+ years of Oracle and PL/SQL experience
• Experience with REST/JSON based services.
• 7+ years of hands on architecture, design, development, and integration experience around middleware applications and/or web services on a Java/J2EE platform.
• Java 8 experience (streams and functional programming) preferable
• 3+ years of experience using xml and web services using java based technologies
• Hands on experience with Spring, XML and Web Services development.
• Minimum 2 years of experience in Angular 2 or higher. Hands-on experience on Angular 2 or higher is required.
• Familiarity with Typescript syntax and development is required.
• Familiar with NPM, Artifactory.
• Hands on experience with Tomcat application container.
• Must be self-directed and self-motivated to see and find efficient and cost effective opportunities for change.
United States of America
Information Technology / IT - Developer
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Front End Java Developer
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 360638
Posted Date: 3/25/2019