Data Entry Analyst - Hickory, NC
One of the world’s leaders in materials science, our client has an opening for a Data Entry Clerk to work onsite in Hickory, NC but will be relocating to Charlotte, NC in late 2019. While this is a 12+ month contract position it has the potential to extend to 24 months.
***Hickory HQ - Relocating to Charlotte in Q2 2019 - Must be willing to commute or relocate at that time.***
Education and Experience:
Required: High School Degree
Preferred: 2-year Associate Business Degree or Bachelor Degree
Candidates need to be self-motivated to work task to completion and realize sense of urgency to meet goals and deadlines. Will work as a team.
Candidates must have excellent computer skills to perform this job and produce error free work.
Proficiency with computer programs such as SAP, Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, and SharePoint.
Language: Excellent grammar required written and verbal; Spanish is a plus
Day to Day Responsibilities:
• Review Requests for Quotations (RFQs) to determine customer requirements and prepare Corning Optical Communications' quotations/bid proposals in response to RFQs.
• Interact with Sales, Marketing, Business Operations, Pricing, Engineering, and/or other departments as required to complete customer requests. Communicate and drive deadlines for receipt of inputs.
• Assemble all information into a quality document for submission to the customer. Ensure all points are clear and concise to prevent confusion or misinterpretation of quote or contract.
• Awareness and ability to identify and prevent channel/market conflicts when processing RFQs.
• Process extensions and/or revisions for quotes and contracts within established guidelines.
• Participate on cross-functional teams to ensure work flows for formal quotations and contracts are optimized.
• Ability to effectively work with Sales teams, Marketing and Market Development, Customer Care, ES and PLM organizations.
• Create and maintain SAP contractual documents for major customers.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Data Entry Analyst
Location: Hickory, NC
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 360683
Posted Date: 3/26/2019