Project Administrator - Painted Post, NY
One of the world’s leaders in materials science, our client has an opening for a Project Administrator to work on a team at our client site in Painted Post, NY. Imagine everything that you could learn to advance your career while working at a company with a 166–year track record of creating life-changing inventions. This position seeks talented candidates who will put the customer at the center of everything they do. Inquire about this opportunity and you could end up on a diverse and inclusive team where you’ll not only be valued but feel inspired to give your all to get the job done.
The person in this position will assist with project goals, deadlines, priorities, resource administration, financial management, and assistance in preparing presentations and general coordination / administrative tasks, which may include some meeting scheduling.
* The project administrator reports to the PMO and to the project managers to which the projects are assigned.
* The PM ultimately owns all responsibilities for the project; the PA is to provide administrative support only.
* Advanced computer skills - Word / Excel / PowerPoint / Project / Visio.
* Coordinate project plans across teams
* Monitor and report on cross project dependencies.
* Assist project managers with the development of work plans.
* Excellent organizational skills.
* Monitor document repository to keep key information up to date.
* Previous experience working in a corporate environment.
* Ability to manage own workload and set priorities with little supervision.
* Ability to multi-task, manage time effectively and handle tight deadlines.
* Ability to function effectively in stressful situations / circumstances.
* Ability and desire to learn new skills.
* Ability to work in a close team environment / strong team player / ability to work for multiple project leaders / multiple projects; Flexibility and adaptability.
* Ensure quality, timeliness, and results meet PMOs expectations.
* Changepoint experience a plus. Assumptions: Local Resource; Strong Financial background
* Track to project Spend Plan.
* Track to project Resource Plan
* Set up Changepoint for resources and tasks per PM direction.
* Weekly Actuate / Changepoint reports for financial tracking.
* Planned vs. Actual monthly tracking / reconciliation.
* Tracking Purchase Orders.
* Monitor Sharepoint Document repository.
* Project Financial Administration
* Reports to support PM for capitalization discussions Run reports for PM to have SLA discussions.
* Tracking Purchase Orders.
Painted Post, NY
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Project Administrator
Location: Painted Post, NY
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 360777
Posted Date: 3/26/2019