Customer Service Coordinator - Hickory, NC
One of the world’s leaders in materials science, our client has an opening for a Customer Service Coordinator to work on a team at our client site in Hickory, NC. The position will soon move to Charlotte, NC, so candidates need to be willing to work in Hickory until the position is moved. Imagine everything that you could learn to advance your career while working at a company with a 166–year track record of creating life-changing inventions. This position seeks talented candidates who will put the customer at the center of everything they do. Inquire about this opportunity and you could end up on a diverse and inclusive team where you’ll not only be valued but feel inspired to give your all to get the job done.
Education and Experience:
Required: High School Degree and 2-5 years’ experience in a professional customer service or corporate environment.
Preferred: Associate's Business Degree or Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred
Candidates need to be self-motivated to work tasks to completion and realize sense of urgency to meet goals and deadlines. Must be willing to work as a team.
Candidates must have excellent computer skills to perform this job and produce error free work.
Proficiency with computer programs such as SAP, Microsoft Office Suite, and SharePoint.
Language: Excellent grammar required written and verbal; Spanish is a plus
Day to Day Responsibilities:
• Are you dedicated, open to new ideas and recognized for your flexibility to adapt and change?
• We are responsible for error free execution of quotes, orders, return authorizations, and other order management related activities.
• Ability to craft product discrepancy specification information to customers.
• Build positive working relationships with both internal and external customers.
• Understand and execute contractual agreements.
• Oversee customer requirements with Sales, Marketing, Engineering Services, and Operations to meet customer requirements.
• Professional communication skills to include excellent use of grammar and sentence structure.
• Ability to flex across customers, markets, and segments to ensure timely responsiveness to customers.
• Participation in training, testing, and project related activities as identified.
• Represent to the customer in a highly effective, professional manner.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Customer Service Coordinator
Location: Hickory, NC
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 360837
Posted Date: 3/26/2019