Project Manager - Telecom - Round Rock, TX
Project Manager - Telecom
Manages projects, typically from initiation through delivery. Coordinates global network services and any supporting cross-functional teams through meetings and progress measurement activity, which bring distinct, specific projects to completion on time and within budget.
- Key project assignments will be Telecom projects and focus on core telecom stability of Dell’s Telecom environment. Projects will include but are not limited to Telecom and Contact Center.
- Manages projects, or specific activities related to projects within given constraints of scope, schedule, budget, and quality through the duration of the project.
- Allocates work among team members and provides guidance on a regular basis.
- Conducts periodic reviews to ensure project is on track and conducts post-project reviews.
- Ensures all project documentation is kept up-to-date and communicated to the relevant stakeholders on a timely basis.
- Utilizes relevant project management tools, systems, and applications.
- Defines supporting and/or driving process improvements.
- Ability to lead 5-10 member project teams and working closely with telecom engineers, business leaders, and the vendor (Avaya)
- Ability to communicate clearly and present at the various leadership levels.
- Proven Project Management skills
- Project planning
- Risk management
- Cost management
- Manages project plans and deliverables from beginning to end.
- Defines project scope, goals, and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders
- Creates project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- Reviews deliverables prepared by team and achieves appropriate approvals
- Effectively communicates project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely fashion
- Liaises with project stakeholders on an on-going basis
- Identifies and resolves project issues within the project team
- Leads teams and influences resources without formal authority
- Effectively applies PM methodology and enforces project standards.
- Proven ability to manage change and engage team members.
- Proven ability to provide direction and leadership to others.
- Proven ability to communicate with regionally distributed teams and drive their actions to completion. Knowledge /Technical
- Program management experience Education
- Undergraduate degree and 8-10 years relevant experience or graduate degree and 6-8 years relevant experience.
Round Rock, TX
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Project Manager - Telecom
Location: Round Rock, TX
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 360993
Posted Date: 3/26/2019