Specialist III, SCM Network Control - Fountain Valley, CA
- The SCM Network Control Specialist will support the entire Supply team to ensure parts availability from vendors to support OE service and accessory parts requirements. This person will drive process and systems improvements to ensure attainment of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs): On-time deliveries, Back order line reduction and reduction of associated storage costs; while operating within business constraints. This position will be responsible for driving regular and consistent flow of goods to warehouse locations.
- They will also be responsible for developing and improving standard operating procedures (SOPs), carrier and team performance monitoring, reporting, and supporting ad-hoc requests/ special projects. Systems, data integrity, and process effectiveness is extremely important and this role is responsible for these areas. These responsibilities have a direct impact on expenses (freight, warehousing), income (parts sales), and customer service (Fill Rate, Back Order lines).The Master Scheduler role is pivotal in the Financial and Operational success of MPA.
- Bachelors Business Required
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Supply Chain, Mathematics, Statistics or other appropriate field.
- 4-6 years Operations - Logistics General Required 5+ years
- 4 – 6 years of progressively demonstrated and broadening, highly successful experience in Operations, Purchasing/Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Warehouse Operations in sophisticated, disciplined manufacturing and/or distribution environments.
- Minimum 5 years management experience in Operations, Purchasing/Supply Chain Management, Logistics and/or Warehouse Operations.
- Strong analytical, numerical and problem-solving skills required
- Intermediate to advanced experience with Microsoft Excel required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Excellent organizational skills (Reports and Timelines)
- Thorough understanding of complex inventory management software
- Experience with MS Word, PowerPoint, Access or other SQL preferred
- Utilize relationship-building expertise to oversee carriers and PDC staff to ensure a consistent flow of material from holding facilities into the PDC. The flow of material must be aligned and meet corporate KPIs (i.e customer service levels, cost reduction initiatives, and throughput).
- Develop and implement processes (or systems) improvements in order to maximize organizational effectiveness.
- Generate KPI reports to ensure effective communication of performance against objectives for internal customers, external customers, and executive management. Monitor shipments and material receiving schedules and provide timely reports.
- Provide analysis to support critical business decisions of the management team, such as cost savings and efficiencies for freight shipments and moving material.
- Work closely with customers and vendors to support business and improve processes.
- Develop, review, document, and maintain standard operating procedures (SOPs).
Fountain Valley, CA
United States of America
Sales & Marketing / Administrative
Temp to Hire Position
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Specialist III, SCM Network Control
Location: Fountain Valley, CA
Job Type: Temp to Hire Position
Reference ID: 361024
Posted Date: 3/28/2019