Hadoop Developer - Charlotte, NC
Ranked as a Fortune 100 company, we have an opening for Hadoop Developers (4 openings). This has an initial duration of 12 months. Check out the qualifications below. If you think that you meet these, please apply online.
Title: Hadoop Developer
Location: Charlotte, NC or Chandler, AZ
Note: This is a position with Advantage Resourcing (no agency or 3rd party candidates). We offer benefits for purchase that include: Medical, Dental, Vision and 401 (k) plan.
As Hadoop Developer in Risk & Finance Core Services, the ideal candidate for this developer role should be able to:
- Build high performing data models on big-data architecture as data services.
- Build high performing and scalable data pipeline platform using Hadoop, Apache Spark and Amazon S3 based object storage architecture.
- Partner with Enterprise data teams such as Data Management & Insights and Enterprise Data Environment (Data Lake) and identify the best place to source the data
- Work with business analysts, development teams and project managers for requirements and business rules.
- Collaborate with source system and approved provisioning point (APP) teams, Architects, Data Analysts and Modelers to build scalable and performant data solutions.
- Effectively work in a hybrid environment where legacy ETL and Data Warehouse applications and new big-data applications co-exist
- Work with Infrastructure Engineers and System Administrators as appropriate in designing the big-data infrastructure.
- Work with DBAs in Enterprise Database Management group to troubleshoot problems and optimize performance
- Support ongoing data management efforts for Development, QA and Production environments
- Utilizes a thorough understanding of available technology, tools, and existing designs.
- Leverage knowledge of industry trends to build best in class technology to provide competitive advantage.
- ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) Programming experience
- Experience in Hadoop ecosystem tools for real-time batch data ingestion, processing and provisioning such as Apache Flume, Apache Kafka, Apache Sqoop, Apache Flink, Apache Spark or Apache Storm
- Java or Python experience
- Agile experience
- Design and development experience with columnar databases using Parquet or ORC file formats on Hadoop
- -Apache Spark design and development experience using Scala, Java, Python or Data Frames with Resilient Distributed Datasets (RDDs)
- Deliver the data services on container-based architecture such as Kubernetes and Docker
Adv. Ref. #: 361059
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Hadoop Developer
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 361059
Posted Date: 3/27/2019