Big Data Hadoop Developer with Compliance - Summit, NJ
Big Data Hadoop Developer with Compliance
- This position is not open for sponsorship at this time.
- Resumes from Recruiters or Agencies will not be reviewed.
- GC and Citizen candidates required.
Length of Contract: 18-24 months
Hourly rate: $60/hr.
Job ID: # 361118
Required Qualifications - MUST have Big Data and Compliance experience
Require a Senior Hadoop Developer for platform Data and build activities, responsible for developing data services solutions using big-data, cloud and container based architecture solutions for the Risk & Finance core services infrastructure. Requires to drive both near-term data to satisfy regulatory requirements while strategically creating the data services platform.Require a Senior Developer for platform Data and build activities, responsible for developing data services solutions using big-data, cloud and container based architecture solutions for the Risk & Finance core services infrastructure. Requires to drive both near-term data to satisfy regulatory requirements while strategically creating the data services platform.
· Excellent hands-on working experience with SQL, NoSQL, data warehousing, & Hadoop
· Hands-on experience in working with Hadoop Distribution platforms like HortonWorks, Cloudera, MapR
· Expertise in newer concepts like Apache Spark and Hive
· Complete knowledge of the Hadoop ecosystem and Hadoop Common
· 8+ years of experience in data modeling & data analysis
· 6+ years of Big Data experience
· 8+ years of SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) experience
· 3+ years of agile software development techniques
· 5+ years of source/version control tools experience
· Data involved may be very large, structured or unstructured, and from multiple sources.
· To a certain degree, may be involved directly or indirectly in the technical buildout and/or support of databases, query tools, reporting tools, BI tools, dashboards, etc. that enable analysis, modeling, and/or data visualization.
· Work closely with various Risk & Finance Data development teams to develop unified Data Model.
· Analyze incoming data requests for Risk and Compliance and determine appropriate target solutions.
· Work with business analysts, development teams and project managers for requirements and business rules.
· Collaborate with source system and approved provisioning point (APP) teams, Architects, Data Analysts and Modelers to build scalable and performant data solutions.
· Effectively work in a hybrid environment where legacy ETL and Data Warehouse applications and new big-data applications co-exist
· Prior working experience in Risk/Compliance/Finance domain is required
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Big Data Hadoop Developer with Compliance
Location: Summit, NJ
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 361118
Posted Date: 4/1/2019