Hadoop Developer - Summit, NJ
Ranked as a top Fortune 100 Financial Services company, our client has an opening for a Hadoop Developer to work onsite in Summit, NJ. This is initially an 18 month contract position and has the potential to extend to 24 months.
Imagine everything that you could learn to advance your career while working at a Fortune 100 company with around $2.0 trillion in assets.
Check out the qualifications below. If you feel that you meet these, please apply online. Let us help you make that next great career decision!
We are looking for a Senior Developer for platform Data and build activities, responsible for developing data services solutions using big-data, cloud and container based architecture solutions for the Risk & Finance core services infrastructure. Requires to drive both near-term data to satisfy regulatory requirements while strategically creating the data services platform.
- Excellent hands-on working experience with SQL, NoSQL, data warehousing, & Hadoop
- Hands-on experience in working with Hadoop Distribution platforms like HortonWorks, Cloudera, MapR
- Expertise in newer concepts like Apache Spark and Hive
- Complete knowledge of the Hadoop ecosystem and Hadoop Common
- 8+ years of experience in data modeling & data analysis
- 6+ years of Big Data experience
- 8+ years of SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) experience
- 3+ years of agile software development techniques
- 5+ years of source/version control tools experience
- Data involved may be very large, structured or unstructured, and from multiple sources.
- To a certain degree, may be involved directly or indirectly in the technical buildout and/or support of databases, query tools, reporting tools, BI tools, dashboards, etc. that enable analysis, modeling, and/or data visualization.
- Work closely with various Risk & Finance Data development teams to develop unified Data Model.
- Analyze incoming data requests for Risk and Compliance and determine appropriate target solutions.
- Collaborate with source system and approved provisioning point (APP) teams, Architects, Data Analysts and Modelers to build scalable and performant data solutions.
This is a W2 position with Advantage Resourcing. Will not accept resumes from recruiters or agencies.
We offer benefits for purchase that include: Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance as well as an excellent 401k plan.
Advantage Reference # 361119
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Hadoop Developer
Location: Summit, NJ
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 361119
Posted Date: 3/28/2019