Trading Application Database Analyst - Compliance Domain experience required - Summit, NJ
Trading Application Database Analyst - Compliance Domain experience required
- This position is not open for sponsorship at this time.
- Resumes from Recruiters or Agencies will not be reviewed.
- GC and Citizen candidates required.
Length of Contract: 18-24 months
Hourly rate: $80/hr.
Job ID: # 361120
Require a senior Application Database Analyst role for developing Compliance data services solutions for one or more compliance sub-domain systems (example trade surveillance, equity aggregation). This individual will report to a senior technology lead aligned to Compliance Data Services.
• MUST HAVE prior experience with Trading domain (one or areas of Equity / Fixed Income / Traded Asset Classes)
• Prior experience with Compliance domain is required
Work closely with Enterprise Risk CTO vertical compliance teams to understand the data requirements.
• Analyze incoming data requests for various Compliance sub-domains and determine appropriate target solutions.
• Develop data service design
• Lead the data service build, test and deployment
• Partner with Enterprise data teams such as Data Management & Insights and Enterprise Data Environment (Data Lake) and identify the best place to source the data
• Work with business analysts, development teams and project managers for requirements and business rules.
• Collaborate with source system and approved provisioning point (APP) teams, Architects, Data Analysts and Modelers to build scalable and performant data solutions.
• Effectively work in a hybrid environment where legacy ETL and Data Warehouse applications and new big-data applications co-exist
• Work with Infrastructure Engineers and System Administrators as appropriate in designing the big-data infrastructure.
• Work with DBAs in Enterprise Database Management group to troubleshoot problems and optimize performance
• Support ongoing data management efforts for Development, QA and Production environments
• Utilizes a thorough understanding of available technology, tools, and existing designs.
• Acts as expert technical resource to programming staff in the program development, testing, and implementation process.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Trading Application Database Analyst - Compliance Domain experience required
Location: Summit, NJ
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 361120
Posted Date: 4/8/2019