Web Developer (PHP, NodeJS, HTML/JS and ReactJS); - Sunnyvale, CA
Six openings with a leading Consulting Firm:
Skills Summary: Web Developer: PHP, NodeJS, HTML/JS and ReactJS---need recent PHP experience
Location: Sunnyvale, CA, work must be onsite
Duration: 6+ months
Member of a team responsible for digital marketing strategy ,digital experience and building web applications, CMS, marketplace addons along with building services (marketing/trials/ecommerce/leads/authentication/UI) for external and internal users.
- Lead, inspire and influence group of talented engineers to build/maintain the software system.
- Take ownership and responsibility to execute the product roadmap and vision along with defining and evolving the next generation web content management software and tools.
- Full hands on to build WEB and CMS based applications to be deployed in the cloud and delivering software components for the WEB platform.
- Collaborate with engineers, product management and XD teams to create solutions that increase the platform's value.
- Create technical specifications, prototypes and presentations to communicate your ideas.
- Content Management and User Management.
- Degree in Computer Science or a related field with 6+ years of experience.
- Full hands on and Ability to develop software in PHP, NodeJS, HTML/JS and ReactJS.
- Experience in building and owning highly available web content managements systems, web components & platform integration services, and user management systems.
- Experience in creating enterprise class MVC applications, API Integrations, and good understanding of Service Oriented Architecture concepts (SOA) and micro services.
- Exposure to CMS, Dockers and Jenkins and cross-application integrations
- Strong coding skills, including understanding of optimization, performance needs, OOD design and product quality.
- Well versed in test-driven development practices and Automation including Selenium and mock frameworks to maximize code quality early.
- Ability to execute project deliverables within agile and scrum methodologies.
- Highly motivated and extreme sense of ownership and responsibility towards project needs
- Nice to Have: Drupal CMS
United States of America
Information Technology / IT - Developer
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Web Developer (PHP, NodeJS, HTML/JS and ReactJS);
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 361295
Posted Date: 3/29/2019