Web Developer - Corning, NY
One of the world’s leaders in materials science, our client has an opening for a web developer to work onsite in Corning, NY. While this is a 12+ month contract position it has the potential to extend to 24 months.
The primary focus should be web development skills, .NET, C+, and SQL database knowledge.
This role has will be a combination of project work and operational support responsibilities. The contract position will be replacing a full-time resource that has transitioned to another team within IT.
• Relational database experience and best practices (data types, constraints, etc.).
• SQL Server experience, specifically TSQL, stored procedures, table/view design, and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) package development.
• Object Oriented programmer
• .NET developer (ASP.NET and VB.NET) for Platform Tracker, Controlled Assumption, and PMD enhancements.
• IIS knowledge/experience for Platform Tracker and Controlled Assumptions
• High attention to detail and troubleshooting skills
• Thorough at creating technical documentation for systems/solutions he/she develops.
• Manufacturing experience for understanding Bill of Materials, Product Routings, Quality Factors (select/scrap rates), etc.
• Supply Chain experience for understanding inventory, customer orders, shipments, etc.
• Team Foundation Studio (TFS) experience for source code management.
Working Hours: Monday - Friday; 8am-5pm
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Web Developer
Location: Corning, NY
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 361338
Posted Date: 3/28/2019