Field Service Representative - Wayne, NJ
Job Title: Traveling Field Service Representative
Job Locations: Wayne/Towanda, NJ – Greenlawn, NY – Rome, NY
Hourly Rate: $30.85/hr
• We currently have openings for Traveling Field Service Representatives to upgrade new computer workstations for a major defense contractor.
- Support 2019 PC Refresh.
- Candidates will be required to travel - Lodging and meals will be provided.
- Period of performance is 6 months, April 2019 thru the October 2019.
- April 2019 thru July 2019 - Wayne/Totowa, NJ - Training and PC deployments.
- August 2019 thru September 2019 - Greenlawn, NY - PC deployments.
- October 2019 - Rome, NY - PC deployments.
- Deployment of new replacement machines.
- Performs new computer configuration and coordinates the workstation upgrade/replacement process.
- Diagnoses and troubleshoots problems with individual or multiple computer systems in order to maintain proper functionality, resolves issues including contacting and assisting vendors.
- Conducts diagnostic reviews and produces error reports as requested by customers in order to identify and correct any problems.
- Must have a good understanding of Windows 10 OS, Microsoft Office 2016, Imaging PCs, understanding of Active Directory and joining PC to Domain/AD.
- BASIC problem solving skills.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Good working knowledge of computer imagining process
- Working knowledge or Remedy Ticketing system a plus.
- High School diploma or Associates Degree
- High School diploma and minimum of 6 years of experience (or) AA degree with 4 years of experience.
United States of America
Information Technology / IT - Systems
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Field Service Representative
Location: Wayne, NJ
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 361372
Posted Date: 3/28/2019