Researcher II - Chapel Hill, NC
Job Title - Researcher II
Location - Chapel Hill, NC 27516
Duration - 12 Months contract
- Launchpad’s reach in emerging markets - through client-owned and operated accelerators and our growing network of partners - creates a unique vantage point for identifying under-the-radar startups with fast growth trajectories, trends, user needs, and the world’s most ambitious founders. Launchpad Research synthesizes these insights into startup intelligence reports for client product leadership and startup-focused teams.
- Your goal is to be a “utility player” for the Launchpad team as it grows and solves problems for global partners. You should think both holistically and in great detail when problem solving, and have an interest in technology, culture and anthropology, economics, politics and history, startup ecosystems, VC/PE trends, and how all those factors influence decision making, market realities, and client.
To begin, your efforts will be focused on:
- identifying top under-the-radar startups within specific industry verticals and geographies; creating detail-oriented reports and analyses to justify these recommendations
- writing detailed country reports that cover national startup ecosystems, economies, major players, funding trends, policies, challenges, and opportunities
- A great opportunity exists for bright, organized, humble, and enthusiastic individuals to work on a team focused on aligning the highest-level company priorities with early stage ideas for future-growth initiatives.
Willing to consider candidates in San Fransisco as well.
- An unrelenting attention to detail and pride for the work you do - no matter how grand or trivial
- Distinctive client and project management, problem solving, and analytical skills, combined with impeccable business judgment
- Superb written and in-person communication and influencing skills; first-rate personal, political, analytical, and organizational skills
- Strong command of internet technologies and their policy environments. An ability to quickly get up to speed on complex technology, product, market, and regulatory issue
Chapel Hill, NC
United States of America
Sales & Marketing / Marketing
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Researcher II
Location: Chapel Hill, NC
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 361479
Posted Date: 3/28/2019