SQL Developer - Fort Worth, TX
We are currently seeking a seasoned SQL Developer for a 4+ month contractual opportunity with our client in Fort Worth, TX. The qualified candidate will be responsible for the development of MS SQL code and processes that ensure the completeness and quality of the necessary data sources in support of analytics and field sales reporting.
- Design and implement back end reporting data mart structure in support of sales reporting processes. Understand, build and modify complex SQL stored procedures - This includes understanding what the current code does.
- Perform quality and completeness checks of data and reporting systems on a weekly basis. Manage third party data providers and processors to satisfy business requirements and data quality.
- Design new or modify existing data structures to streamline processes and/or validate inputs from external customers or third party providers
- Support analytics team by recommending and teaching best practices so that reporting deliverables are efficient, repeatable, and sustainable.
The developer has to be very strong in the following areas:
- MS SQL technical knowledge
- Ability to understand business requirements
- Ability to understand Python code
- Very good communication skills
- Very good documentation practice
- Understand the SQL Stored procedure and small Python code that already exists in application
- Understand problem statements from business users.
- Debug the existing code and apply code fixes considering all the scenarios.
- Identify and resolve issues related to daily scheduled jobs.
- Make recommendations and apply best design principles to the application.
- Performance tuning
- Document the existing data model and essentially prepare a technical specification document for the system that can be understood by business users.
Bachelor's Degree preferred
Fort Worth, TX
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: SQL Developer
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 361770
Posted Date: 4/1/2019