Customer Service Rep - Dearborn, MI
The Marketing Coordinator position originates lease purchase contracts through OEM Government Sales dealers and directly with state and local municipal lease customers.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Responding to dealer and municipal customer financing requests including structuring, pricing and negotiating financing terms.
- Directly manage relationships with appropriate dealership management personnel, including dealer principals, fleet sales managers, F&I managers and other sales personnel.
- Assist in the development and implementation of marketing plans and sales promotion materials focused on OEM dealers and municipal customers promoting the Municipal Finance Program.
- Effectively communicate technical aspects of the Municipal Lease program to dealerships and state and local government agencies and provide product information as required.
- Support OEM Government Sales marketing and dealer training activities.
- Prepare credit requests with recommendation and submit to appropriate authority for credit decision.
- Complete, analyze and monitor marketing reports tracking outstanding quotes, awards and documents for funding.
- Must be self-motivated
- Strong ability to multi-task
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Business Growth
- Relationship Management
- Must have Strong organizational skills
- Risk Management
- Financial Analysis
- Credit Analysis
- Commercial / Banking
United States of America
Sales & Marketing / Administrative
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Customer Service Rep
Location: Dearborn, MI
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 361837
Posted Date: 4/1/2019