Data Base Administrator - Sterling Heights, MI
Data Base Developer
Sterling Heights Mi.
Candidate will design and develop databases and integrate with enterprise-wide data warehouse, work on App development and Augmented Reality (AR) projects as well as a large multinational Content Management System (CMS) producing Interactive Electronic Technical Manuals (IETM) for US Army and others.
Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science with a minimum of two years of applicable experience, fewer years required with an advanced degree.
• Knowledge of common Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS) such as Oracle, IBM DB2 and Microsoft SQL Server.
• Computer programming and scripting skills including Perl, Visual Basic, Unix shell scripts, SQL Server, PL/SQL, XML, and Java, SGML. Document Type Definitions (DTD), schema and XSLT is a plus.
• Must have iSO, Android and Windows App development experience.
• Knowledge of Windows and Unix operating systems / development environments.
• Must have personal computer skills (competent with MS Office applications).
• Excellent interpersonal and communication (oral and written) skills required.
• Must have strong analytical and creative skills to comfortably solve complex problems that might involve ambiguity and uncertainty.
• Must have a strong propensity to record and document processes, software and source code.
• Must be able to perform in a team environment including team leadership when required.
• Must adhere to strict project schedules and meet extremely high quality standards.
• Must be able to obtain a security clearance.
• Occasional weekday and/or weekend overtime required.
• Occasional, short-term travel.
Sterling Heights, MI
United States of America
Information Technology / IT - Database
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Data Base Administrator
Location: Sterling Heights, MI
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 361904
Posted Date: 4/1/2019