Systems Engineer - Webster, NY
We are currently seeking a Systems Engineer for a 12-month (possible extension) contractual opportunity with our client in Webster, NY. The qualified individual will be responsible for documenting detailed software technical requirements. He/she will interact and work closely with the software development team to ensure that the technical requirements are well understood. Review QA test cases to ensure that test coverage includes the complete feature functionality and work with product delivery teams to investigate problems identified during QA testing, and provide detailed information to the development team.
Education / Required Skills:
- BS or MS in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in product development in a Software Systems Engineering, Software Engineering, Information Technology, Software Requirements Analysis, or related role.
- 2+ years of experience documenting software technical requirements.
- End to end product delivery experience preferred.
- Technically proficient with one or more subject areas, including Printing, Scanning, Fax, Mobile Solutions, Network Connectivity, or Computer Security.
- Technical knowledge of technologies and protocols used in an office workplace, such as Ethernet, WiFi, Bluetooth, IPv4/IPv6, DHCP, DNS, LPR, LDAP, SNMP, FTP, IPP, Kerberos, TWAIN, and SmartCards.
- Familiarity with one or more mobile / desktop / server Operating Systems.
- Excellent organization and communication skills (written / verbal). Must have strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Able to balance priorities under time/schedule constraints in a fast paced work environment.
- Able to establish strong working relationships with individuals and teams across different geographies.
- Prior working experience at Printer supplier a plus.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Systems Engineer
Location: Webster, NY
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 362165
Posted Date: 4/3/2019