National Billing Specialist - Dallas, TX
National Billing Specialist
Dallas, TX 75261
Our number one goal is to facilitate a positive customer billing experience through effective management, distribution, and resolution of National print and digital billing processing.
As a National Billing/Collections Specialist you will provide support to National Billing and Collections personnel. This is will include performing research and resolution on billing and collection issues as appropriate.
The work activity of National Billing is very manual and highly complex. Candidates should be proficient in Excel (including Pivot tables, V-look-ups, etc.), and able to understand financial principles associated with billing and also understand complex systems.
• Knowledge of Kgen
• Experience with billing, and/or collections. Knowledge of National preferred.
• Provide customer service to internal customers with questions about billing, including National help desk, National Sales and Operations through timely responses to inquiries and/or completion of follow ups within defined service levels
• Strong communication skills
• Strong attention to detail, specifically in compiling reporting.
• Understanding of cross-functional and business interactions
• Self-motivated, self-starting, self-confident
• Love of problem solving
• High sense of urgency and multi-tasking skills
• Desire for job joy with ability to have fun
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: National Billing Specialist
Location: Dallas, TX
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 362330
Posted Date: 4/3/2019