.Net Developer - Broomfield, CO
One of the world’s largest communication companies, our client has an opening for Full Stack .Net Developer to work onsite in Broomfield, CO. This is initially a 12 month contract assignment and has potential to convert to permanent!
Imagine everything that you could learn to advance your career while working at a global communication and IT services company focused on connecting people to the power of the digital world.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions):
• Web Developer focused on full-stack development and support of internal business-owned applications.
• Elaborates with stakeholders to understand data and presentation layer needs and identifies opportunities and solutions.
• Designs, develops, tests, debugs, and documents Web applications that satisfy the requirements of one or more user areas using Visual Studio Code.
• Develops database solutions for Microsoft SQL Server, including creating: tables, views, stored procedure, triggers, and indexes.
• Manages assigned user-stories through to completion, tracks time, and reports progress in regular stand-up meetings.
• Assists in the development of requirements, assessment of LOEs (Level of Effort), and communication of priorities and execution progress for moderately complex solutions.
Qualifications & Skills:
• Minimum of 4 years of software development experience (minimum of 6 years of experience without a Bachelor's Degree with significant skills and qualifications).
• Interpersonal Communication - Can properly communicate with various levels of management and stakeholders.
• Strong organizational and communication skills and ability to adapt to continually-changing priorities and aggressive project timeframes required.
• Proficient with using Microsoft Visual Studio to develop Web applications (Experience with Visual Studio Code preferred)
• Experience with using Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio to develop databases
• Experience with API / Web Services development
• Understanding of Agile software development life cycle
• Experience with version control software: Git or Microsoft TFS
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office - Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, OneNote, etc.
This is a W2 position with Advantage Resourcing. Will not accept resumes from recruiters or agencies.
We offer benefits for purchase that include: Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance as well as an excellent 401k plan.
Advantage Reference # 362409
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: .Net Developer
Location: Broomfield, CO
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 362409
Posted Date: 4/4/2019