SQL Developer with strong Excel - Charlotte, NC
Exciting 9-24 month contract opportunity for a Sr. Microsoft SQL Developer with our Fortune 500 Financial Services client. The ideal candidate will have at least 5+ years of proven Microsoft SQL development experience including tables, views, functions, stored procedures and fundamental relational database design. Additionally, experience developing, maintaining and deploying complex SSIS packages and SSRS reports is highly desirable. This position will be located onsite in either Minneapolis or Charlotte, NC.
Provide the highest technical expertise for the planning, analysis, design, implementation, maintenance, and control of the organization's data maintained in SQL environments.
Handle and lead the most complex or critical data/management initiatives that typically involve multiple disciplines and multiple business groups, including responsibility for database architecture, design, integration, and/or data modeling. Consult extensively with multiple client groups to provide data-driven solutions, following very structured enterprise-level strategies. Must be able to document technical requirements in plain, easy-to-understand business language that a non-technical person can understand.
• Microsoft T-SQL development skills including working knowledge and proper use of T-SQL functions like power function, financial functions within scripts, control flow and CTE (Common Table Expressions).
• Experience building and maintaining Excel workbooks with live connections to SQL data sources.
• Strong MS Excel skills including creating complex formulas/calculations.
• Microsoft Reporting Services (SSRS) development skills.
• Microsoft Integration Services (SSIS) development skills.
• Must have the ability to analyze and perform various data clean-up tasks against multiple disparate data sources and logically merge them into a single, well-structured project database.
• Microsoft Analysis Services (SSAS) Cube development experience a plus.
• Dimensional Database Modeling preferred.
• Data Warehousing fundamentals and some experience in Teradata SQL would be useful.
• Strong analytical skills as this role requires complex data manipulation and financial calculations that can be justified and explained to auditors and external regulatory agencies.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: SQL Developer with strong Excel
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 362433
Posted Date: 4/4/2019