Product Manager - Electronic Payments - Minneapolis, MN
Exciting 1-2 year contract opportunity for a Project Manager / Product Manager with our Fortune 500 Financial Services client in Minneapolis, MN. The ideal candidate will have prior experience with electronic payments within the financial services industry and specifically the payment card industry.
- Develop product strategy and roadmap for various merchant segments and verticals, domestic and international markets based upon proactively identifying market changes and opportunities, analyzing the competitive landscape, and understanding client needs; resulting in increased retention, profitability, market penetration, and competitiveness in the market.
- Develop and/or launch strategy for product enhancements or new product solutions, and is responsible for product life-cycle management (e.g. create business plans, develop business requirements, direct product design and implementation, recommend product enhancements, support sales and marketing, and ongoing product support).
- Considers international solutions (global currencies, and payment types) in product development strategy and takes into consideration global market dynamics, trends, regulatory impact, and risk management.
- Identify opportunities, summarize business cases, and present to leadership team to gain consensus, set priorities, and secure resources.
- Provides leadership to project teams; identifies project goals, objectives, deliverables, constraints and issues; monitors completion of tasks to ensure that project goals are achieved; demonstrating ability to work tactically to drive multiple, simultaneous initiatives to completion.
- Providing product, market, and solution consulting to sales and external customers.
- 8+ years of experience with project management or product management
- Experience with implementation and/or strategic planning
- 6+ years of financial services industry experience
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience with treasury, trade, or payments products preferred.
- Specific experience in electronic payments or payment card industry or merchant acquiring a plus
- Advantage Reference # 362447
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Product Manager - Electronic Payments
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 362447
Posted Date: 4/4/2019