SAP Migration Specialist Core - , TX
SAP Migration Specialist Core / 362590
Duration: 12 months with possible extension
- 8+ years of database SAP migration experience. Export and import, back-ups, troubleshooting.
- SAP Admin experience a plus.
- SAP Hana, Oracle DB.
- Provides technical and consultative leadership for solutions opportunities on a range of complex engagements.
- Delivery of technical architectural design, strategies and plans for engagements.
- Technical expert in leading pre-sales meeting or presentation.
- Able to assist in creating proposals that address current and evolving client requirements.
- Participates in installation, customization, and integration of an Dell solution.
- Works on complex projects and manages multiple work streams.
- Defines and authors deliverables. Delivers projects with approved methodology while adhering to margin, planning and SOW requirements.
- Ability to supervise staff and plan/assign work on project engagements.
- Leads project quality assurance activities, including technical QA reviews.
- Understands and adheres to proper escalation and change control procedures.
- Validates requirements, limited prototyping and functionality design and creates proposals that address current and evolving client requirements.
- May provide testing process, code reviews, certification of software, and issue resolution as point of contact for technical questions.
- Understands that travel may be required for extended periods of time.
- Understands customer business challenges and provides strategy that addresses long term goals.
- 8+ years of working in SAP
- Demonstrated experience with industry best practices and implementing SAP business processes.
- Experience in a full life cycle ERP implementation project
- Strong hands-on experience in configuring SAP B1 modules
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: SAP Migration Specialist Core
Location: , TX
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 362590
Posted Date: 4/4/2019