Project Engineer- CAM - Anaheim, CA
Our client has approximately 31,000 employees worldwide, develops advanced defense technologies and commercial solutions in pilot training, aviation security, night vision and EO/IR, weapons, maritime systems and space. Our Client is seeking a highly motivated individual experienced in a variety of software engineering development programs.
Project Engineer- CAM will demonstrate success by having:
• Experience as a control / cost account manager for software on DOD non-recurring engineering programs
• Expertise working within an IPT to define the software tasks, the associated quantifiable backup data, schedule predecessors and dependencies and other inputs for development of internal master schedules
• Experience planning / replanning of resources (labor and material)
• Proactive performance of daily, weekly and monthly CAM activities including schedule statusing, variances, EVM, EACs, ETCs, changes requests and scope management
• Communication of control account and work package status impacts to the IPT and as necessary directly to program management, project engineers and software technical leads
• Demonstrated self starter
• Ability and motivation to quickly learn the program scope and fundamentals required to support the CAM role
• Able to develop a software development build plan with assistance from the software technical lead
• Experience with SOWs and other types of DOD contract documents
• Experience with transitioning software bid and proposal materials into executable program schedules
• Very knowledgeable about DOD program development gates and software development practices in particular
• Demonstrates excellent written and oral communication skills
• Under general supervision, consistently and accurately estimates and delivers individual assignments to plan
• Bachelor's degree in a Technical Discipline such as Software Engineering, Computer Science, EE, or Math.
• Minimum of 3-5 years CAM experience with emphasis on software engineering development programs.
• Experience with DOORS, DOD product lifecycle management processes, knowledge of software methodologies such as Structured Analysis/Design and/or Object Oriented Technologies, UML, Agile/SCRUM are beneficial.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills are required.If you are interested in applying, please email me at: IBarba (at) advantageresourcing.com, call 408-367-1477, or click the “Apply” button.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Project Engineer- CAM
Location: Anaheim, CA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 362595
Posted Date: 4/4/2019