SQL Analyst - Redwood City, CA
We are currently seeking a SQL Analyst for a 12-month contractual opportunity with an excellent client in Redwood City, CA. You will provide triage and resolve user issues along with perform SQL analysis on trickier issues in order to assist engineering in solving them. You will work on problem-solving in collaboration with Engineers/ subject matter experts in order to resolve difficult issues; use playbooks to scale the associated service model globally and create SQL-based reliability pipelines in order to monitor system health.
Experience / Education
- 2-3 years of experience coding with SQL Scripting along with experience in any programming language.
- Strong SQL skills are 'must have'
- Ability to quickly learn, understand, and work with new emerging technologies, methodologies
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team Meticulous attention to detail
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Math or a related quantitative field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in digital advertising, customer management, project management skills, Stakeholder management skills
- Demonstrated operational abilities.
- Ability to drive impact in a fast-paced environment while maintaining careful attention to detail.
- Effective communication skills, with the ability to provide updates to senior executive leadership.
- Delivery-focused mindset, with the drive to solve complex problems through analytics and structured root cause problem-solving
- Demonstrated motivation and interest in making tools that work seamlessly for our sales representatives.
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our client's workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage Resourcing is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Redwood City, CA
United States of America
Engineering / Engineering
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: SQL Analyst
Location: Redwood City, CA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 362731
Posted Date: 4/5/2019