SYSTEMS SUPPORT ANALYST - Charlotte, NC
Ranked as a top Fortune 100 Financial Services company, our client has openings for Systems Support Analyst to work onsite in Charlotte, NC. While this is a 12 month contract position it has the potential to extend to 24 months. Imagine everything that you could learn to advance your career while working at a Fortune 100 company with around $2.0 trillion in assets. This position seeks talented candidates who will put the customer at the center of everything they do. Inquire about this opportunity and you could end up on a diverse and inclusive team where you’ll not only be valued but feel inspired to give your all to get the job done.
Provides technical systems support within a technology organization. Duties are varied and may include one or more of the following:
- provides support for moderately complex technical issues and initiatives related to assigned applications, systems, databases and/or other technical products and services;
- uses diagnostic and other tools to maintain, troubleshoot and restore service or data to systems or escalates if needed to meet established service level agreements;
- assists with migrations from development to production, upgrades, installations and/or configurations;
- may write queries to extract data and validates data loads;
- participates in project sizing efforts;
- updates documentation and procedures and provides informal training;
- troubleshoots network, hardware and software issues using pre-defined guidelines, templates and/or test scripts, identifies and escalates problems;
- tracks changes and performance trends and participates in process improvement activities;
- understands BCP, quality, security and compliance requirements for supported areas and monitors changes to identify risk to production systems.
Ideal candidate will have:
- 1+ years of systems support analysis experience.
- Provide dedicated Incident and Problem Management process governance support for production systems management.
- Daily Quality Assurance (QA) checkpoint analysis for a sample pool of closed incident tickets, using a 10-point control objectives checkpoint form generated via the incident ticket in the IT Service Management tool.
- Reviews and approves Incident Management and Problem Management Support Group User Requests (GURs) for User profile creations and modifications for privileged access to the IT Service Management tool.
- Performs annual clean-up of artifacts and maintenance of the Preventative Action (PA) documentation on the Sharepoint site.
- Generates, develops and distributes oversight and governance reporting.
- Liaises with aligned process coordinators, who champion process maturity and lead compliance control remediation efforts for their respective departments.
- Hosts and facilitates weekly and bi-weekly Incident process and Root Cause Analyst process coordinator, and Vendor Repair User coordination meetings.
- Monitors the group Mailbox and responds to process-related submissions, daily.
- U.S. Citizens, Green Card Holders, and those authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer will be considered
- Job 362825
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: SYSTEMS SUPPORT ANALYST
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 362825
Posted Date: 4/8/2019