Business Analyst - Round Rock, TX
Market Leader seeking a Business Analyst for the Round Rock, TX location. Imagine everything that you could learn to advance your career while working at a Market Leader focused on connecting people to the power of the digital world.
This position seeks talented candidates who will put the customer at the center of everything they do. Inquire about this opportunity and you could end up on a diverse and inclusive team where you’ll not only be valued but feel inspired to give your all to get the job done.
- Title: Business Analyst
- Location: Round Rock, TX
- Duration: 9 to 12 month with extensions - W2
- Business Systems Analyst
- Limited travel Required
- Must sit onsite in Round Rock
Will likely require work outside regular US business hours to attend conference calls with counterparts in other regions (Romania, India, Brazil).
- Works with Product Owners to understand their new/changing business goals, how they are being implemented through business processes
- Studies the Originations and Lease Servicing platform (Odessa LeaseWave): APIs, Configurations and frameworks so as to gain required proficiency to design integration components.
- Creates behavior driven development test scenarios based on acceptance criteria of backlog items.
- Creates and maintains detailed and well written Epics, Features and Users Stories up to date in TFS in order to have consistent communication with all interested parties.
- Communicates with precision: Crafts high-quality and detailed diagrams, reports and presentations as needed. Masters verbal communication and presentations in various forums.
- Is able to work in flexible hours to accommodate time-zone differences (Bucharest, Austin, Ireland, Hyderabad, Porto Alegre).
Desired Skills / Experience:
- Certified Product Owner Credential
- Experiencing developing applications with .NET and SOA
- Understanding of SOA principles and best practices:
- Development of enterprise services using SOAP, REST based APIs
- Experience working with XPath, XSLT and other XML APIs
- Experienced with Software Test Automation.
- Experience using Microsoft TFS for requirements management
Required Skills, Behaviors and Experience:
- Inquisitiveness, enthusiasm and willingness to learn new products/tech stacks
- Strong technical background allowing the candidate to successfully engage in the design of solutions comprising different technologies: .Net and MS SQL Server.
- Experience working as a Business Systems Analyst / Product Owner
- Impeccable attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
- 6+ years of relevant experience.
- Proven track record specifying detailed system requirements/user stories
- Ability to handle multiple projects areas with changing priorities and meet challenging deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
Round Rock, TX
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Business Analyst
Location: Round Rock, TX
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 362840
Posted Date: 4/8/2019