Business Analyst - Englewood, CO
Our client in Englewood, CO is looking for a Jr Business Analyst to work onsite for a contract through 10/12/2019. Please review the position details, and if interested, apply today for immediate consideration!
As a Business Analyst supporting the Third-Party Risk, Planning and Policy Management team you will help define and develop the overall project plan and gather requirements for our Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) system and other initiatives as the proceed past Discovery into the Planning phase.
The Business Analyst will be responsible for facilitating project efforts with key stakeholders, such as (Enterprise Risk Management, Internal Audit, Information Security), gathering requirements, evaluate and designing process flows and driving the system implementation.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
40% Technical Business Analyst Responsibilities
• Provide detailed analysis of processes and workflows with suggestions for improvement
• Drive definition of stakeholder functional and system requirements (business rules, data mapping and product integrations)
• Lead design discussions and identify design options
• Support the implementation of the Service Now GRC module
40% Project Management Responsibilities
• Develop the overall project plan, prioritization of milestones, deliverables and project success criteria
• Coordinate the day-to-day activities required to deliver the project on time
• Host project meetings and provide regular status updates to stakeholders
• Ensure operational readiness of the system implementation
20% Policy Documentation, Reporting and Misc
• Assists with the development, maintenance and revision of Information Security policies and standards
Collaborates with other departments to direct policy revisions and annual reviews
• Ability to work independently and with geographically dispersed teams. Group work required will involve partnering with various stakeholders (Audit, IT Compliance, Information Security, Enterprise Risk Management).
• Critical thinking with the ability to use logic and reasoning to identify strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusion or approaches.
• Knowledge of risk analysis, information security and data privacy and other relevant legislation a plus
• Strong interpersonal, organizational and excellent documentation skills are a must
• 3-4 years experience as a Business Analyst
• Bachelor Degree required
• General knowledge of IT / Audit/ Risk a plus
• ServiceNow Experience a plus
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Business Analyst
Location: Englewood, CO
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 362962
Posted Date: 4/8/2019